Search Google

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Inretrospect (April 23-27,2006) PHISIX,DMC,PX/PXB

PHISIX

On my last analysis, I expected PHISIX to correct and it did the past week. It plunged to the support level of 2225. What I did not expect was for it to bounce back and break the resistance at 2260, the previous week’s high. I guess a lot are still bullish.


DMC

In my last analysis, I expected a correction and it did happen for only a day with a significant expansion on the downward movement. But a lot are still bullish with this stock that it had 2 consecutive gap up on the middle of the week accompanied by large volume. I’d like to conclude that the highest level can be considered as an island reversal, but the volume suggests otherwise. I still maintain a cautious stance on this stock, as it is still very much overbought.


PX/PXB

Looks like this stock is now confirmed to be on its way down. RSI still confirms an overbought level and MACD has started to move down the signal line. I still would like to maintain a cautious stance on this stock.

No comments: