Search Google

Custom Search

Monday, December 17, 2007

Anecdote: You've had too much of stock trading when....

...you start to unknowingly use stock tickers to replace the real names of the companies during a conversation with your wife.

It did happen to me a few nights ago. I rendered OT work, and ate dinner at Jollibee. When I got home, my wife and I had a little conversation. She asked me "saan ka na nag dinner?" and I unknowingly answered her back, "sa JFC! ". And ofcourse I got a blank stare from her and she replied "saan? sa KFC?". =)

If you have your own anecdote to tell or if you have any other ideas on "You've had too much of stock trading when..." or "You've had too much of technical analysis when..." , do leave a comment to share. I'll post those stories or ideas next week, just for fun. =). Thanks!

2 comments:

thegrapebunch said...

ha ha! definitely can relate to this. ;) eat at JFC, go to AC, bank at MBT.. he he..

Anonymous said...

Very funny post.

Thanks for making me laugh.