Search Google

Custom Search

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Inretrospect (Mar 19-24 2006) JGS, SMPH, MWC

JGS
Whoa!!! And the ball is out of this field!!! This stock turned mad bull and charged its way up unceasingly. In my last week’s analysis, the target price that I set was at 6.10, and last Friday it did reach our target price. Lucky are those who were able to ride the bull. Mang libre naman kayo! =p. You’d ask when would the upward movement end? Well ofcourse no one knows! Just practice your discipline and get out of that stock, coz it has already reached its target price. It may still kick up some fluctuations by Monday, but I wouldn’t bet a 100% on that as RSI is nearing oversold level. The stock is good for long hold, but ofcourse being a tsupitero, it is best to sell now, then buy later at a lower price when the price of the stock pulls back, then hold it if your really going for long.

SMPH
In my analysis last week, I’ve said that this week would be SMPH’s week, but I guess I was expecting a lot from this stock. I was expecting it to fly, but it did not, what happened was there was a lot of accumulation at 7.90. and it has for the whole week, tried to cross below the 65 day MA. MACD is now positioning itself to cross down, and its weekly and monthly MACD does not confirm a bullish trend that I was expecting. Looks like 8.0 has proven itself to be a strong resistance while 7.90 looks also like a strong support. Will it go down? Im not sure, but if next week is still characterized by accumulation at 7.90 level, we may still have a chance of breaking the 8.0 –8.10 level. If the support at 7.80 – 7.90 does not hold, we could expect price move down to 7.60

MWC
Nothing new here, as from my previous analysis, I was expecting accumulation at 6.40 and there was accumulation at that level. The only thing new was the 130-day MA catching up with the 6.40 support. MACD has now crossed below signal line, sign of things to come? My bet is that it would still be able to maintain the 6.40 support

No comments: