Search Google

Custom Search

Monday, September 04, 2006

Pluto got booted out of the Solar System society of planets

I was too busy with work that I haven't been reading the news lately. I got the shock of a lifetime when I heard from Jay Leno that Pluto just got booted out of the elite planet society of the Solar system. I thought at first, Jay Leno was just kidding, but as I searched the internet, it turns out that it was true. (http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/24/pluto.ap/index.html).

Just my thought, this latest demotion of Pluto to a dwarf planet just added Pluto to the top of the list of other possible attackers of Earth. (Forget about the Marsians, they don't have a grudge against Earthlings, they just want to conquer the planet. ) The dawn of the Macross days is near! hehehehehe!


No comments: